We’ve come a long way since someone could say ‘the fat chick’ and get away with it. Remember how plus-size people were portrayed in pop culture? The unwanted girl, the comic relief, the person always being made fun of…
And today? The media, and internet especially, is pouring with sexy plus-size ladies and gentlemen, conquering fashion, offices, silver screens and they have no intention of stopping. And why should they, really?
Because no person who’s happy, healthy, full of life and gorgeous should be denied doing what they want to do, no matter their size.
However, every trait comes with its issues that we enjoy nitpicking. Picky eaters have it the hard way, short people, busty ladies, tall people, bald people… You name it, and the world will find a way to give you just a pinch of trouble over it.
1. Finding a store that sells trendy and fashionable plus-size pieces of clothing is almost like finding El Dorado.
But once you find El Dorado, you can’t keep your hands off it.
2. “You have a beautiful face.”
So, no body?
3. A dress or a skirt will always find a way to move up, leaving you constantly pulling it down.
4. Cardigans do wonders for your confidence when you wear sleeveless shirts.
5. “Do you have a plus-size section?” -You, in every store.
6. Finding a bra requires another historical reference where someone searches their whole life for something.
But, OH, WHEN YOU FIND THE PERFECT ONE!
7. In the lack of clothes you like, you’ve mastered accessories, handbags, make-up, shoes, and hair.
And that’s amazing, actually.
Source:Pinup Girl Clothing
8. Last (and most certainly not least), you actually know how gorgeous you look.
And you do these poses in front of a mirror and you slay.