The world of Disney movies and characters is a huge part of our childhood. Many of us still follow Disney’s work and continue enjoying Disney’s magic. When we were kids, we wanted to grow up and turn into some of our favorite characters. That was a dream we wished would come true. Some would dream of becoming a beauty like Cinderella or maybe having the long shiny hair of princess Jasmine. But I bet that rarely did anyone think of these characters’ ages. In our world, we act a certain way according to our age. SO how old were these characters for real? Let’s find out.
1. Being 16 is sometimes about running off to war to defeat the Huns and save China.
Yep, Mulan was just sweet 16 when she defied her father and joined the army to fight for China.
2. Princess Jasmine was only 15 when her father tried to convince her to marry.
Source:Where the Dog Star rages
How would you react to this nowadays? Imagine Jasmine acting her age, and rebelling with dramatic behavior. Running off to the marketplace to mingle with the commoners.
Source: Tumblr | psicomana
3. Ariel was only 16 when she swam away from home and started making deals with evil sea witches.
For some, she was their favorite rebellious red-headed princess.
Luckily she had some good freinds around her.
4. Cinderella was only 19 when she met the most handsome prince at a ball, who was her husband-to-be.
Source: Disney Wiki
She had a tough life at the hands of her stepmother. And don’t even get e started on her step-sisters.
But fortune turned her way, when her fairy god other showed up.
5. Elsa had a lot of things going for her at just 21 years old.
She was the only guardian of her younger sister. Moreover, she had some pretty badass dangerous magical powers as well.
Source:Movie News Guide
So, what would she do in reality? She would probably just…let it go.
6. Rapunzel was only 18 and off on many adventures.
Source:Oh My Disney
What would have happened is she hadn’ been locked in that tower for 18 years? Well, she would’ve probably experimented with her hair a little, like changed the color, maybe?
Source:We Heart It
It must have been really exciting to finally be free.
7. Poor Snow White was only 14 years old. She must have been so traumatized.
So much happened to her: she escaped death, lived with seven little men, and ate a poisonous apple. How she managed to stay flawless the whole time is beyond me.
She had lovely porcelain skin, but in reality, she would have been going through puberty. Maybe she’s just one of those lucky girls.
However, she did fall into the overplucking trap.
She looked happy, though.
Which one is your favorite?
Source:Disney Princess Wiki
Let us know in the comments.