They say you can find anything on the Internet. Pictures from all the places in the world, and it would be very similar if you visited the same spots one day. Monuments, ruins, and landmarks are widely photographed and people think they know them completely. But what happens when you take a picture from your backside balcony? You discover an angle you never thought of. Places you never thought were beautiful and inspiring. And, usually, these photos are the most incredible and most thought-provoking. For those lacking motivation today, here are some eye-opening photos that will make you question the world around you. Be warned, you might end up printing these for your room!
1. This is the Bavarian town of Nördlingen, which was built in a 14-million-year-old meteor impact crater.
Source: Reddit | Proteon
2. The end of the Great Wall of China.
Source: Imgur | improteon
3. The place where old tires go eventually.
Source: Flickr | Klaus Leidorf
4. Just a reminder that Cairo is a very old city.
Source: Reddit | Grown_Man_Poops
5. Pizza and Pyramids.
Surce: Reddit | fockx
6. A 360-degree rainbow as seen from an airplane.
Source: Reddit | TheFadedGrey
7. A presidential view.
Source: Wikipedia | U.S. Air Force
8. Astronomy lovers, this is what Mercury really looks like.
Source: Huffington Post | NASA
9. Conformity and creativity side-by-side in Barcelona.
Sagrada Família church stands tall to the left of the photo.