Many of us have mastered making mistakes, great epic mistakes. And the same ones over and over, but somehow haven’t learned anything. There is this saying, ‘think before you act’, but apparently it reminds us of our mother’s voice and we never decide to listen to it. Eventually, we end up making a terrible mistake that may look hilarious today, but miserable tomorrow. Ah but we’re not alone. This compilation of people making these kinds of mistakes will hopefully make you feel better. I know I did!
1. This idea seemed like a great one when you were drunk. Because you were just hungry.
Source: Reddit | nukayon
2. The instant regret after sending this to your boss…
Source: Twitter | @badizainab
3. There is no shortcut to prom.
Source: Reddit | bkmgtpe
4. Hope he didn’t repeat this classic!
Source: Reddit | travisjpope
5. This is probably the most optimistic driver on the planet.
Source: Reddit | SwirlStick
6. When you are the class clown, but still need help to get out of the trash can.
Source: Twitter | @buttencup
Source: Twitter | @thatgirlondeck