Many of us are lazy on a Sunday morning, but some have completely mastered fulfilling obligations in a lazy way. Laziness is not always a synonym for unmotivated thinking or apathy. Actually, the following examples might surprise you with their creativity. Being lazy requires brainstorming and creative thinking and reconsidering easier ways for doing the simplest jobs. That means using the simplest solutions for the lazy days.
1. Invest in a webcam and spend less time in the kitchen.
Source: Reddit | itoa5t
2. When you don’t have a microwave or you’re too lazy to go in the kitchen.
This high-quality hair dryer will save you.
It may take longer, but you won’t have to leave your comfort zone.
3. Choose peep-toe sandals in the summer.
Because you are too lazy to bother with the rest of your toenails.
Source: Imgur | FatherUzzi
4. Master the art of faking it.
Sometimes you just need to relax and chill.
5. No clean underwear? Don’t worry.
Use panty liners in your dirty underwear until you can motivate yourself to do laundry.
6. Try buying plastic wrap instead of washing your dishes.
So disgustingly clever.
Source: Reddit | ToeFungus
To make it more convenient, use one plate over and over, and there you go, you just became a minimalist.
7. Train your pets.
In the long term, it definitely pays off to see your pet doing amazing stuff for you!
8. Anything can be used as a cleaning product.
Your sock, your cat, or your own mouth. These can all be used to clean up spills and messes.
9. Kids can also do the work!
Your floors will just sparkle!
Source:Better Than Pants
10. Turn anything into an eating utensil.
Source: Twitter | @samiwert
When you have nothing to eat with, why not use some other household objects?
11. Try eating with your ruler.
Source: Twitter | @chris_parry12
12. Make your home smell better.
Your out-of-the-blue guests will love the smell.
Source: Reddit | smellmyface686
13. Eat breakfast in the shower and save some time.
Eating your breakfast in the shower is an efficient way to get clean without skipping the most important meal of the day.
Source: Twitter | @breakfastidea1
Just don’t eat it on the toilet.
14. Buy toasted bread and save some time.
Here is your toast bread, and half of your toast is already done.
Source: Reddit | NokemG
15. Eat your dishes.
You can use tortilla bowls for almost any meal. Life just got easier!
Source:The Yummy Life
16. Never bend down to tie your shoes again!
Use super glue instead.
17. Find a non-lazy friend.
You can use them to your advantage every once in a while.
Source: Twitter | @millselle
18. Learn to delegate.
If you can tell someone how to do your job, you may never have to actually do it!
19. Don’t bother replacing the roll.
Think ahead instead.
20. Find a relationship that’s low maintenance.
Dating requires a lot of maintenance. Find someone who you can be lazy with forever!
Source: Tumblr | thedailylaughs
That is a real soulmate.