We love Coca-Cola, that’s for sure.
But, how would you feel if you found out, that the drink you’ve loved so much since your childhood can also be used for cleaning? Like, in your bathroom?
Its pH level is 2.5, which classifies it as very acidic. In comparison, the pH value of water, which is 7, and that of battery acid, is 1. That means that we should slow down with the drink, but also read all these other useful ways to benefit from it.
1. Remove blood stains.
2. Polish pennies by soaking them in Coke.
3. Descale a kettle.
4. Use it as a toilet cleaner. Just pour it in the toilet bowl, leave it a while, and then flush clean.
5. Eliminate the grease stains from fabrics.
6. Clean old stains in the garage. (OMG, are we still drinking this?)
7. Get rid of slugs and snails in the backyard.
8. Eliminate rust stains from your pool. Pour 2 liters of Coke in the pool, and let it act for a while.
(Just wow, right?)