Were you the greatest fan of Disney channel while growing up? The American TV network that melted the hearts of so many children and teens has gone through a lot of transformations over the years. Of course, if you are its most loyal fan, you would know that the greatest shows were the ones that aired in the 00s. If you love the Disney channel stars, you might want to take a look at what they are up to now, here. In the meantime, here is a throwback to all Disney channel fans. You will probably relate to the following things.
1. Many would agree that the best Disney Channel shows were the crossover episodes.
That’s So Suite Life of Hannah Montana, and Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana were definitely fan favorites.
2. The music that came from these shows was just a great part of our lives.
Remember the Circle of Life collaboration? Melts my heart like ice-cream on a hot summer day.
Source: YouTube | John Wayne
3. You probably dreamed that you would meet the love of your life via a romantic karaoke song. Maybe on New Year’s eve, too.
There was no being shy then.
Source: Oh My Disney
4. You made sure to watch every Disney Channel Original Movie that had its own TV show first.
The Even Stevens Movie got this one so right!
5. The “serious” episodes of shows were also adorable, but they were quite rare.
Take the episode of Lizzie McGuire, where Miranda struggles with her body image. The episode was so important for young girls to watch.
6. You started watching Riverdale because you wanted to see Cole Sprouse back in action again, right?
Source: E! Online
7. You absolutely know how to pop it, lock it, polka-dot it and every other dance.
8. And you probably never understood how NOBODY recognized that Miley was Hannah Montana.
9. You have used the term “PRNDL” more than once in your lifetime.
Probably all of your friends understand that you’re referring to the park, reverse, neutral, drive, and LOW gear shift.
Source: Pinterest | Trang
10. You were pretty much obsessed with the Disney Channel drama in real life.
First to know about all of their lives was you!
11. Actually, you probably know where the drama stands, even ten years later.
Demi and Selena are friends, and everyone is friends with the Jonas Brothers.
Source: Instagram | @ddlovato
12. You collected some insane memory collections.
Did you also collect as many Stuff by Duff makeup products as you could?
13. All of the up-and-coming Disney Channel stars look like infants.
You know that your favorites were once so young, but you can’t help this feeling.
Source: Disney Channel
14. Somehow you still know all the words to songs like “The Best of Both Worlds.”
Source: YouTube | BBCRadio1VEVO
15. Living in a hotel seemed so cool, right?
Working at a candy bar looked like it would have been the best job, too.
16. You love the nostalgic videos Ashley Tisdale has been putting out.
They make you secretly wish you could be twelve years old again.