Oh, the craft of writing the perfect words! Not many of us can master it, yet some people are not even writers, and they do it perfectly. Some people out there are talented enough to capture the essence of the human experience with their words. They say what we’re all thinking, but what we can’t really articulate. At least we are not like the British Royal family, who can’t really say some words, including these. The following people are our collective voice, and we secretly know that they’re kinda right.
1. Austin points out the real issue
Posting something like this takes courage, my friend.
Source: Twitter | @AustinOIiver
2. Grandpa summarized how most of us feel about kids who aren’t our own
This indifference is just enough for until the baby gets old.
Source: Twitter | @_meezy_
3. And we’ve got a real thinker of a question for Linda
Some people are just unable to see color, and Linda is one of them! She is unable to see the blue mold that has infested the pizza dough.
Source: Twitter | @lukemitch111
4. Annie took advantage of the obvious joke
Someone had to say it!
Source: Twitter | @LeRouge_A
5. This mom is a real surprise master
They may not see it as a gift now, but who doesn’t look back fondly on their parents’ reprimands?
Source: Twitter | @virtualcry
6. This Android-hater just summed up iPhone loyalty
I guess this is what brand loyalty does to you — brainwash!
Source: Twitter | @carysbishopx
7. When this person summed up social media narcissism
Do people actually like their own photos on purpose or they don’t know what they’re doing?
Source: Twitter | @MedievalReacts
8. This person made the most accurate observation
Are you checking out your stomach right now?
Source: Twitter | @sagemyster
9. This teacher doesn’t believe in sugarcoating
Anyway, the kids have got to learn sooner or later about the harsh realities of life. It’s not all roses and sunshines!
Source: Reddit | Neawalkerthebear24
10. This loyal individual gave Taco Bell the real praise
I don’t think it’s about the money, though.
Source: Reddit | Skyccord
11. The awkwardness of Facebook condolences
It’s so weird to just express condolences on someone’s Facebook profile! Why?
Source: Twitter | @Jesssicle
12. This person gave some good advice
Why don’t you go and get yourself a refund while you’re at it?
Source: Reddit | PaesChild
13. This dad made his point in the best way possible
Source: Twitter | @bailee_xox
14. When you perfectly describe what’s actually going on in this clip
Anyone who’s ever stepped on a piece of Lego knows there is no way the hydraulic press comes out of this one unhurt.
Source: Reddit | bdun21
15. This is the most accurate expression of people’s state of being.
In under 40 characters! Amazing!
Source: Twitter | @Lmao
16. This coworker isn’t going to hide the true nature of her romantic relationship
This is just hilarious!