Some pictures on Facebook just deserve the worst comments, if we were allowed to be a bit harsh. But don’t you wish they added a dislike button for once? Okay, I’m not being rude here, but some pictures are certainly not original and they don’t deserve all those likes. In an ideal world, everyone would be honest on Facebook, but people are dishonest in real life, too, so why bother? Sometimes, just sometimes, these posts might give you a good laugh, if they are not already giving you the greatest annoyance. Have you ever felt embarrassed after posting a picture on Facebook? Well, I don’t know if these people did, but their photos surely are – embarrassing.
Here are a few prime examples of the cringiest things ever posted.
1. Here comes another “stolen picture” comment.
It has become so common to just take Google pictures for granted. And it’s become annoying! Get creative, people!
Source: Reddit | Britt2211
2. Clingy is one thing, but this is just another level of awkwardness.
I don’t think anyone should post a “9-month anniversary” status!
Source: Reddit | seekaterun
3. A “dirty” story about time spent in the back seat of a car.
And, again, why would you post this?!
Source: Reddit | 64bitdouche
4. When your selfie is so good that you tag 17 random other people in it…
He has reasons…”Why not?”
Source: Reddit | wafflesd
5. This is just beyond embarrassing.
If she hasn’t always hated you before, she’s about to now.
Source: Reddit | grimAuxiliatrixx
6. Ignorance is bliss.
Maybe you should just admit that you wanted attention!
Source: Reddit | 7dare
7. Why would you quote yourself in the first place? And on Facebook?
Confidence is the key, probably.
8. I think he has failed in the most embarrassing way!
It seems like everyone has these masksnowadays…
9. Someone can seriously get sick by just reading this…
Could you possibly stop? I think everyone got it by now. Thanks!
10. Looks like the creepiest girlfriend competition to me…
These “lucky” 53 women get to spend the day arguing for love. How sweet!
Source: Reddit | Buckee
11. Well, you are what you drink!
Mothers. They cannot be trusted on Facebook.
Source: Reddit | WhiteWolfJon
12. It takes seconds to start a creepy conversation after these kinds of posts.
Source: Reddit | nickharl
13. How can you drink and drive, dude?
Seriously, posting on Facebook, too?
14. Looks like dad is in for a good night.
Did you really have to post that so your kids will see it?
15. Don’t go on with your lies, please!
Unless you’re Peter Pan, shadows don’t act like that!
Source: Reddit | nastyburger2475
16. Don’t worry, you are perfect!
But your English is terrible…
Source: Reddit | Willbinson
Hey, not all posts are bad! Check out this super-supportive mom who posted about her ex’s new girlfriend on Facebook.