Dating is hard. You need patience, dedication, and persistence. Of course, you also need love and a partner. Nowadays, it seems like the dating thing is doing pretty well for some who even end up marrying the date they met online. But, in the real world, it often is a real nightmare having to look for a date. Whether it is online or via your best (and most hilarious) friend, your dates sometimes end up with a simple “I don’t want you to call me again, please’. or all of you successful searchers, please don’t get ofended, but some people think the dating world is a strange and hilarious one. And here are some funny pictures to prove that.
1. Artistic representation of online dating for men vs. women.
Source: reddit | megahurt5
2. When you’ve been seeing someone for a couple months and a single rumor ruins your entire opinions of him/her.
The media sucks!
Source: Imgur | OiledBeard
3. Oh, Netflix, can you understand what we are talking about here?
What a world would that be!
Source: Imgur | vallydap
4. This scientific dating triangle had to be revised
It really needs to meet the standards of dating in 2017.
Source: Imgur | jimwyman
5. I am certain most women are buying preemptive cats.
Source: Imgur | onedaythiswillallbeyours
6. Just wait until she responds with three winking smilies.
You’ll probably be writing a combined will.
Source: reddit | spothead051
7. It’s shallower, dirtier and filled with garbage.
Source: reddit | r2d2ismybro
8. You seem to date versions of the same guy over and over again.
But you keep thinking it’s them, not you.
Source: reddit | hardypart
9. What some men like, and are so far from achieving.
Source: reddit | Temporarily__Alone
10. This guy has longer relationships than you.
Source: reddit | hedgehog15
11. All that self-doubt you’ve been repressing comes out in full force.
It has been you this whole time.