Mastering the latest manicure trends sometimes requires a lot of practice. For some, it’s not so easy at all although there are millions of tutorials on Pinterest and YouTube. Looking at the videos and the pictures gives us the impression that anyone can do them. But in reality you have nail polish stains all over your bedroom forever and a lifetime of explaining what really happened.
Luckily, you aren’t the only one. Many enthusiastic DIY nail artists struggle with honing their craft… and the results are not pretty. While scrolling through this photos don’t look at them as nail fails. Think of them as learning experiences.
1. When watercolor nails go really, really wrong…
2. Negative space oh no chance, therefore we are using striping tape
3. Uh… it seems here everything went wrong.
4. One more reason why you should let your nails dry completely before going for a Thanksgiving dinner.
5. When you realize you should have put on a top coat over your flat matte nails
6. Bye bye, nail. You will be missed, or not so much
7. Water marbling disaster
8. The force was looking in some different direction this time.
9. The most horrible part about doing your nails
10. Expectations vs. reality
11. When you forget to put on a top coat
12. Well, this can somehow pass as a Haloween nail art. Looks like something out of horror film.
13. Pop art dizaster
14. Red colored bloodthirsty eyes?!
15. If you struggle with nail art, there are many others who know your pain.