Plum is a really nice color. It’s not too sophisticated, it’s just a dark purple at its core, but still, somehow wearing purple makes you look quite sophisticated.
If you share this opinion as well, check out these design ideas for plum nail art.
1. A few cute floral accents
Source: Ink361 | @lieve91
2. These aristocratic gold accents
Gold accents are the perfect touch!
Source: Instagram | @nailboxco
3. Just a solid, stunning shade of plum
Source: Miss Lindsay Lane
4. Another really aristocratic design, further accentuated by those rings
Source: tumblr | inessilveira
5. A deep plum shade that looks amazing with this matte top coat
Source: Instagram | @claire_gwynne
6. A nice glitter accent
Source: Instagram | @nailenvybyjennifer
7. This ombre design looks amazing
8. Another deep matte shade with some more gold accents
This deep plum shade is divine!
Source: tumblr | unasy-esmalte
9. A little bit of gold never hurt anyone
Source: Glitter and Nails
10. Who said that only gold works with this color?
Source: Instagram | @nailsbywendy
11. Perfect looking glitter accents
Source: Instagram | @nailpolismuseum
12. Those flower accents are so pretty
Source: Instagram | @hashtagnailpolish
Main image via Stuff Point
Collage images via 1. Stuff Point 2. Instagram / @nailboxco 3. Instagram / @hashtagnailpolish
And that’s the last one. Which one of these plum designs was your favorite? Would you try one of them out? Share your thoughts in the comments!