Weddings are some people’s most important events in their lives, but very often, they decide to choose a traditional one. This often means that the bride would wear a white wedding dress, and the groom would wear a black suit. When it comes to celebrities, though, they often say no to a traditional wedding and dress, and they go for what they like the most in a dress. Some pick a color other than white, whereas some even wear short dresses. Also, the music, the decorations, and the food can be so far from traditional for them. Here are some examples of celebrities who “broke” the rules for a traditional wedding.
1. Shenae Grimes, the star of 90210, said “I do” in a Vera Wang dress that gave off gorgeous goth vibes.
2. Dianna Agron got married to Winston Marshall from Mumford & Sons in Morocco
She was wearing a nude Valentino dress.
The cost of the dress was “only” $20,500! But it was totally worth it because Dianna looks beautiful in it!
3. Solange made sure that all eyes were on her in a white gown with a long flowing cape and minimal jewelry.
Her gold cuffs are my absolute favorite!
4. Cara Delevingne’s older sister Poppy wore a white peplum gown with floral detailing.
Look at the beautiful details on her dress! Lovely!
Cara’s outfit meshed well with Poppy’s. She has some floral details, too! Her lace pantsuit and her ’70s wild child flower gown are so chick!
5. Lydia Hearst married Chris Hardwick in an ombré pink dress.
This is them, while her wedding pictures are taken. She apparently took pink dresses to another level.
6. Amber Tamblyn decided to match her bright yellow dress with the sunflowers in her bouquet.
7. Kristen Bell got married to Dax Shepard in a very lowkey wedding and only wore a $142 little black dress!
Best couple ever!
8. Here comes Barbie! Kaley Cuoco walked down the aisle in a pinkish-purple ball gown.
She looks like a princess!
9. Alison Pill decided to go for a beautiful yellow hue for her wedding dress.
A blonde never looks bad in yellow, right?
10. Melissa Gilbert shared a #TBT of her wedding where she wore a strapless and tiered red dress.
11. It looks like pink and yellow are favorites among celebrities! Gabrielle Union wore a pale yellow ballgown.
12. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen were bridesmaids in a very non-traditional wedding.
The bride wore a white and yellow floral dress and her bridal party wore floral dresses, too!