Are you one of those people who love makeup and enjoy watching makeup tutorials? Yes, there are many out there, but do you really know what you’re doing? Don’t be shy if you really need help with this makeup stuff. Although makeup seems to become more and more complicated in a way, there are always some tips you can find useful.
Here are some makeup charts you can turn to when you buy makeup, or when you have a lot of it, but no idea what it’s for.
1. The world of brushes. Which brushes to use and how to use them.
Source: Facebook | Top Knot
2. Choosing the right blush for your skin tone is far from easy.
Here’s a bit of help. Actually, it’s a complete guideline. And I’m in love with it.
3. How much to use, not an easy decision.
Finally! The simple explanation of how much to put. I’m in love with this one, I might put it up as a poster in my room.
4. What goes first, the foundation or the concealer?
The foundation, contrary to popular opinion! Here are some other stuff that go along with them.
Source:Wake Up For Makeup
5. Learn how to contour and highlight your specific face shape.
Source: Twitter | @budgetbeautyxo
6. The incredible world of the mascara and what you use it for.
Source:The Beauty Snoop
7. What to use during the day and night.
8. There are so many different foundations on the market. It’s hard to find the right one.
9. Where to contour, blush, and highlight. The perfect guide!
Source:Pretty Little Statement
10. Make some magic for your eyes.
Source:Hairspray and High Heels
11. What to do with your eyebrows to make them perfect.
Doing makeup has never been so much fun!