You all have experienced this at some point. You’re watching a normal YouTube video, and you see an advertisement that has something along the lines of “LOSE 495000 POUNDS IN 3.3 SECONDS”. Okay, I might have used a bit of hyperbole on that one, but it seems to always be something unrealistic, and it also shows women and men with nice bodies before their weight loss and after their weight loss.
But there’s one part of those photos you don’t know: for those photos that they have taken for the “after” transformation, they have tightened their abs so much, that if they kept them like that a few seconds after the picture was taken, they would have farted. Or made a mess in their pants.
Those people look toned and nice for just a small amount of the time. When you see what their bodies look like for most of the time, you will be like “Shouldn’t have ever trusted those ads”.
Here are a few side-by-side photos of people with seemingly nice bodies of how they are most of the time vs. their poses for photos
1. These photos were taken seconds apart
Kudos to this woman for actually having the confidence to show people the reality!
2. Same girl, same day, just a different pose. A different pose that has made a world of differences
3. Here’s more proof that posing and making sure the abs are tight is extremely important
4. These photos prove one thing, and that’s that you shouldn’t stress about how your body looks in different positions
5. Seems like the difference is night and day
6. These before and after photos are actually 30 seconds apart
7. This is a fairly hefty difference, as you can see
8. What a difference!
9. More proof that it’s all in the moment
10. The photo on the left was taken before this lady went to bed, while the one on the right was when she woke up
So yeah, guys, you shouldn’t stress about the way your body looks from one angle, because that means it looks amazing from a different angle.